Terms and Conditions for Wopreneur Media Pvt. Ltd.Introduction
These Website Standard Terms and Conditions written on this webpage shall manage your use of our website, Wopreneur accessible at www.wopreneur.com.
These Terms will be applied fully and affect to your use of this Website. By using this Website, you agreed to accept all terms and conditions written in here. You must not use this Website if you disagree with any of these Website Standard Terms and Conditions.
Other than the content you own, under these Terms, Wopreneur Media Pvt. Ltd. and/or its licensors own all the intellectual property rights and materials contained in this Website.
You are granted limited license only for purposes of viewing the material contained on this Website.
You are specifically restricted from all of the following:
● publishing any Website material in any other media;
● selling, sublicensing and/or otherwise commercializing any Website material;
● publicly performing and/or showing any Website material;
● using this Website in any way that is or may be damaging to this Website;
● using this Website in any way that impacts user access to this Website;
● using this Website contrary to applicable laws and regulations, or in any way may cause harm to the Website, or to any person or business entity;
● engaging in any data mining, data harvesting, data extracting or any other similar activity in relation to this Website;
● using this Website to engage in any advertising or marketing.
Certain areas of this Website are restricted from being access by you and Wopreneur Media Pvt. Ltd. may further restrict access by you to any areas of this Website, at any time, in absolute discretion. Any user ID and password you may have for this Website are confidential and you must maintain confidentiality as well.
In these Website Standard Terms and Conditions, "Your Content" shall mean any audio, video text, images or other material you choose to display on this Website. By displaying Your Content, you grant Wopreneur Media Pvt. Ltd. a non-exclusive, worldwide irrevocable, sub licensable license to use, reproduce, adapt, publish, translate and distribute it in any and all media.
Your Content must be your own and must not be invading any third-party’s rights. Wopreneur Media Pvt. Ltd. reserves the right to remove any of Your Content from this Website at any time without notice.
This Website is provided "as is," with all faults, and Wopreneur Media Pvt. Ltd. express no representations or warranties, of any kind related to this Website or the materials contained on this Website. Also, nothing contained on this Website should be interpreted as advising you.Limitation of liability
In no event shall Wopreneur Media Pvt. Ltd., nor any of its officers, directors and employees, shall be held liable for anything arising out of or in any way connected with your use of this Website, such liability is under contract. Wopreneur Media Pvt. Ltd., including its officers, directors and employees shall not be held liable for any indirect, consequential or special liability arising out of or in any way related to your use of this Website.Indemnification
You hereby indemnify to the fullest extent Wopreneur Media Pvt. Ltd. from and against any and/or all liabilities, costs, demands, causes of action, damages and expenses arising in any way related to your breach of any of the provisions of these Terms.Severability
If any provision of these Terms is found to be invalid under any applicable law, such provisions shall be deleted without affecting the remaining provisions herein.Variation of Terms
Wopreneur Media Pvt. Ltd. is permitted to revise these Terms at any time as it sees fit, and by using this Website you are expected to review these Terms on a regular basis.Assignment
The Wopreneur Media Pvt. Ltd. is allowed to assign, transfer, and subcontract its rights and/or obligations under these Terms without any notification. However, you are not allowed to assign, transfer, or subcontract any of your rights and/or obligations under these Terms.Entire Agreement
These Terms constitute the entire agreement between Wopreneur Media Pvt. Ltd. and you in relation to your use of this Website, and supersede all prior agreements and understandings.Governing Law & Jurisdiction
These Terms will be governed by and interpreted in accordance with the laws of India, and you submit to the non-exclusive jurisdiction of the state and federal courts located in India for the resolution of any disputes.
While using your Wopreneur account or any Wopreneur Services, you:
● Must comply with all applicable laws.
● Must have your own Wopreneur account, and select a unique username and password.
● May not share your Wopreneur account password with anyone else.
● May not permit a child under the age of 13 to publish information or post content through your Wopreneur account.
● Must provide valid and complete contact information, including a valid email address.
● May not select a username that is hateful, obscene, or otherwise inappropriate, as determined by Wopreneur, in its sole discretion.
● Must never misrepresent your identity, either to Wopreneur or to other users.
● Must not interfere or attempt to interfere with the Services, including using any software program, virus or routine to block, obscure, modify any Wopreneur content or web pages, or to destroy another person’s software, hardware, or telecommunications equipment.
While using your Wopreneur account or any Wopreneur Services, you may not:
● Post or share any content that is illegal, threatening, harmful, abusive or otherwise objectionable, including content or communications that are degrading, defamatory, vulgar, hateful, libelous, fraudulent, obscene, pornographic, sexually explicit, sexist, racist, or invasive of another's privacy.
● Stalk, harass, threaten or verbally attack any user or Wopreneur employee, or abuse Wopreneur resources, such as misusing an Ancestry employee’s time.
● Post any information or communication that you know is false or misleading, including impersonating any person, misrepresenting your affiliation with any person or entity (including Wopreneur), falsely claiming an endorsement that you do not have, or misrepresenting that you are an employee or representative of Wopreneur or its family of companies.
● Post or share content containing any person’s personal, proprietary, or confidential information such as photos of living individuals, sensitive financial information, or a person’s address, phone number, or email address without their permission. In the case of minors, you’ll need the consent of their parent or guardian.
While using your Wopreneur account and the Wopreneur Services, you may not:
● Post or share content that is protected by copyright or trademark, or that does not belong to you, including pictures and historical documents posted by other users, unless you have express permission from the owner of the copyright or trademark for such content.
● “Deep link” or frame, inline link, or mirror any part of any Wopreneur Services without Wopreneur’s written permission.
You may not use your Wopreneur account or the Wopreneur Services (or any information obtained through the Services) to post or make available any advertising, promotional materials, junk mail, spam, chain letters, or any other form of solicitation.Agreement to these Terms
When applying for membership of the Community, the Member confirms that they have read and agrees to be bound by these Community Terms and Conditions. Upon membership being accepted, the Member will be provided with its own copy of the Community Terms and Conditions and they should be retained for future reference.Data protection
An applicant can register to become a member of Wopreneur through a self-initiated registration process found at www.wopreneur.com
1. As part of the registration process, Wopreneur or a third-party partner will validate personal information provided by the applicant. By providing this information to Wopreneur, applicant certifies that such information is true and correct.
2. An applicant must provide payment information that enables Wopreneur to charge an authorized payment card directly for its membership fee and other amounts that may become payable by the Member to Wopreneur.
3. Members are required to keep their personal information provided to Wopreneur up-to-date in all respects and at all times. Wopreneur may validate such updated information as part of the registration process or to verify continued eligibility for membership with Wopreneur.
Member agrees to pay the annual fees established for its Membership, as may be amended from time to time in accordance with the Bylaws.
Cancellation and Renewal
Annual Subscriptions: Subscriptions billed on an annual basis may be cancelled at any time prior to two business days before your renewal date but are not eligible for a refund. If you cancel your subscription, you will retain access to your Services for the remainder of that year. If you do not cancel your subscription prior to two days before your renewal date, we will renew your subscription for one more year. Opting Out of Renewal: You may cancel your subscription by contacting us by phone or email. You may also cancel your subscription on your account page on www.wopreneur.com. All refunds will be credited to the billing method associated with your account.Changes to membership terms
Wopreneur Media Pvt. Ltd. is free to unilaterally change the membership terms and conditions without giving further notice to the individual member. Such changes will, unless otherwise stated, take immediate effect. Wopreneur Media Pvt. Ltd. will publish changes to the terms and conditions on its website. However, members are responsible for keeping themselves updated in relation to any changes to the terms and conditions.